Ways to Lower Your Insurance Rates
Faller Insurance Agency has been designing insurance plans for the needs of individuals and families. Our approach is simple, provide quality products at affordable prices. We customize our products to fit your needs and budget, finding ways to reduce your costs while not compromising your coverages.
For example, here's some information you may not be aware of:
- Some companies offer a 5%-7% discount on your auto insurance for taking a defensive driving course. This course can also be taken at your convenience, online and lasts for three years.
- Take advantage of the multi policy credits for home or life insurance. If you don't own a home, many companies will offer a discount for having a renters policy.
- You can lower your premium by taking a opting for a higher deductible. This also helps control small claims which may have an impact on your premium.
- Many insurance companies use consumer reports to determine your premium, so maintaining high credit score will get you the best rates.
- Insurance companies value stability, providing "loyalty" credits and benefits. Often switching from one carrier to another may not be in your best interest.
- Auto liability coverage limits also impact your auto insurance rates. Some companies give you a discount for having high limits.
- Not all policies are created equal, especially when it comes to homeowners insurance. Some policies and companies are better than others, providing more comprehensive coverages and better claims service. Select a company that provides "comprehensive" (best), or "broad" from coverages (2nd best).
Get a quote today. Our professional agents will help you find a plan thats right for you. Call us or click here to schedule an appointment with an agent.
Read our newsletter for more insurance tips.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter!