Although home prices started increasing in 2013, most experts believe that 2014 will see a bigger increase in sellers' prices this year. If you've been thinking about buying or selling your home here are few good reasons why "Now is the Time."
- The inventory is at it's lowest since records have been kept on home sales.
- Home values are increasing. You should be able to receive a better selling price than you would have two years ago.
- More Americans realize that interest rates can't stay this low forever. Mortgage rates have started to go up, although still a bargain. Buyers are out there looking for the best value for a home.
- If your home isn't selling, the price may be too high or the staging may be wrong. It may the time to re-evaluate your listing and listing agent.
- Homes are affordable. If you are an eager buyer, you will find incredible prices on the home of your dreams. There are sellers who technically over paid for their home. When the housing bubble burst in 2008, their home's value decreased and are paying more for their mortgage.
- By getting pre-approved, you can lock in a low mortgage rate. Do your homework now and find out what low fixed rate you can get.
- Many people realize that the benefit of home ownership is that your monthly cost is often less than rental rates. Why rent when you can own a home?
Call Today for a Free Consultation.
Theresa Anderson, REALTOR
Koenig & Strey Real Living