Call Us Call Us, We Can Help! (847) 430-3342
Auto Insurance AUTO Read More
Homeowners Insurance HOME Read More
Health Insurance HEALTH Read More
Business Insurance BUSINESS Read More
Life Insurance LIFE Read More
Other Insurance OTHER Read More

Food Truck Insurance

Get A Quote!

Looking for coverage? Click the following link to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.

What type of insurance does a food truck business need?

You've made the decision to be in the restaurant business, and what better way to start than with a food truck!  A food truck provides you with the portability and mobility you need to offer your specialty cuisine.  And what better place to have your business than the Chicagoland area.  Chicagoans love fast food, and they love a great deal. If you've been shopping for a great deal for your business insurance, you've come to the right place! 

We will help you protect your business by providing you with insurance products specifically designed for food trucks.  Our agents will cater to your needs with a menu of options that will fit your budget. 

Here are just a few "a la carte" options you can pick from to protect your food truck business:

  • Commercial Auto - Covers your auto liability and physical damage to your truck. 
  • Property Coverage - For property on the go, you need an Inland Marine policy to cover your supplies and inventory.
  • General Liability - Covers your legal responsibility for injury or property damage to others.
  • Workers Compensation - Covers if your employee is injured on the job..
  • Liquor Legal Liability  - Covers your legal liability as a result of your liquor sales.


Click here to get a quote, or call us today to talk to an agent!


© Copyright. All rights reserved.
Powered by Insurance Website Builder